Staples Canada, formerly known as The Business Depot and then Staples Business Depot, is an office supply store with locations across the country. Owned by Sycamore Partners, the owners of the parent U.S. business, it is the largest office supply chain in Canada.
Staples Canada was initially founded by Jack Bingleman in 1991 as The Business Depot, with Staples (U.S.) a major investor. The U.S. company eventually bought 100% of The Business Depot in 1994, after the chain had expanded in Ontario and to Atlantic Canada. At this time, the retailer began to expand into Western Canada. As of 2019, Staples Canada has over 300 locations all across Canada and employs over 15,000 people.
The head office of Staples is located in
6 Staples Avenue
ON L4B 4W3
Staples stores offer a number of services and are separated into the following departments:
- Office Supplies – pens, folders, papers etc.
- Furniture – office desks and chairs, filing cabinets etc.
- Tech – tablets, computers, laptops, printers etc.
- Tech Services – computer repairs and installations
- Print Services – self-serve and full-service black and white colour printing/photocopying, binding, lamination
- Marketing – online marketing solutions in partnership with Webware.io
When it comes to products, Staples offers high-quality brand names as well as their own private label brands. The Staples private label brand offers basic supplies, while their Sustainable Earth label offers eco-conscious office products.
Staples Weekly Flyers and Deals
Staples distributes a weekly sales flyer that can also be accessible online at their website www.staples.ca, where customers can shop quickly and easily. For additional savings, customers can also browse the Clearance Centre and the Daily Deals.
Staples also has a mobile app available for free download for iOS and Android. The app allows customers to shop online and browse the weekly discount flyer.
Staples on Kupino.ca
Kupino.ca provides regularly updated info on flyers, sales and special offers for Staples stores across the whole Canada.
In current leaflet, you can find these products at reduced prices
- Simply Rolling Cart $39.99
- 24" x 36" Dry Erase Board $39.29
- Quartet 17" x 23" Chalkboard $34.79
- Staples FSC Multiuse Paper 5000 sheets/case $59.99
- 17" x 23" Dry Erase Board $26.99
- Staples FSC Multiuse Paper $5.99
- U Brands 14" x 14" Dry erase Board $15.98
- Staples Draelon High-back Leather Chair $219.99
- 360 Premium for 10 Devices $29.99
Overview of current, future, and past flyers from Staples. Browse the current Staples flyer to save money. Discounts are valid from Wed. May 27, 2020 until Tue. Jun. 2, 2020. Kupino.ca reviews and updates special offers from retailers around Canada for you every day. To view items on sale in the current Staples flyer, go to the Promotions tab in the flyer. Have you not picked anything from the current Staples flyer? In the category Electronics we have another 6 flyers from 8 retailers, e.g. current Long & McQuade flyer, current Best Buy flyer, current Staples flyer. You save time and money by browsing online at Kupino.ca and shopping for sale items at Staples.
# Staples online, Staples office chairs, Staples laptops, Staples store, Staples computers
Co-op is a wholesaler, manufacturer, marketing and administrative co-operative that own and operate a number of retail stores. You can find food…
London Drugs is a 100 percent Canadian owned retail store. Founded in 1945 in Vancouver, British Columbia, there are now stores in British…
Lowe’s Canada is a home improvement retail store. It is the Canadian branch of the American company Lowe’s Companies, Inc. The American company was…