Staples Canada, formerly known as The Business Depot and then Staples Business Depot, is an office supply store with locations across the country. Owned by Sycamore Partners, the owners of the parent U.S. business, it is the largest office supply chain in Canada.
Staples Canada was initially founded by Jack Bingleman in 1991 as The Business Depot, with Staples (U.S.) a major investor. The U.S. company eventually bought 100% of The Business Depot in 1994, after the chain had expanded in Ontario and to Atlantic Canada. At this time, the retailer began to expand into Western Canada. As of 2019, Staples Canada has over 300 locations all across Canada and employs over 15,000 people.
The head office of Staples is located in
6 Staples Avenue
ON L4B 4W3
Staples stores offer a number of services and are separated into the following departments:
- Office Supplies – pens, folders, papers etc.
- Furniture – office desks and chairs, filing cabinets etc.
- Tech – tablets, computers, laptops, printers etc.
- Tech Services – computer repairs and installations
- Print Services – self-serve and full-service black and white colour printing/photocopying, binding, lamination
- Marketing – online marketing solutions in partnership with Webware.io
When it comes to products, Staples offers high-quality brand names as well as their own private label brands. The Staples private label brand offers basic supplies, while their Sustainable Earth label offers eco-conscious office products.
Staples Weekly Flyers and Deals
Staples distributes a weekly sales flyer that can also be accessible online at their website www.staples.ca, where customers can shop quickly and easily. For additional savings, customers can also browse the Clearance Centre and the Daily Deals.
Staples also has a mobile app available for free download for iOS and Android. The app allows customers to shop online and browse the weekly discount flyer.
Staples on Kupino.ca
Kupino.ca provides regularly updated info on flyers, sales and special offers for Staples stores across the whole Canada.
In current leaflet, you can find these products at reduced prices
- Fellowes Automax AF-200C 200-Sheet Auto Feed Shredder $599.99
- Epson WorkForce ES-400 Scanner $349.99
- TRU RED 12-Sheet Micro-Cut Personal Shredder $149.99
- NXT NX54312-CA NX54312 $19.99
- 100-Sheet Micro-Cut Autofeed Commercial Shredder $229.99
- Staples Corrugated Boxes $37.59
- HSM Shredstar X20 20-Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder, White $399.99
- Lexmark MC2425adw MultiFunction Wireless Colour Laser Printer $389.99
- Swingline Inspire Plus Laminator $49.29
Overview of current, future, and past flyers from Staples. Browse the current Staples flyer to save money. Discounts are valid from 16. 10. 2019 until 22. 10. 2019. Kupino.ca reviews and updates special offers from retailers around Canada for you every day. To view items on sale in the current Staples flyer, go to the Discounts tab in the flyer. Have you not picked anything from the current Staples flyer? In the category Electronics we have another 12 flyers from 6 retailers, e.g. current Staples flyer, current Best Buy flyer, current The Source flyer. You save time and money by browsing online at Kupino.ca and shopping for sale items at Staples.
# Staples online, Staples office chairs, Staples laptops, Staples store, Staples computers
The Source is a Canadian cell phone and consumer electronics chain. The Source was initially founded in 1986 as RadioShack. Starting in 2004, the…
Ikea is a multinational furniture and home goods retail chain that was founded in Sweden. The first Ikea store in the word was opened in 1942, and…
Toys R Us is a children’s toy, clothing, video game, and baby product retailer that was founded in Washington, D.C. in 1948. After much success in…
Founded as The Brick Warehouse LP by three brothers, John, Fred, and Bill Comrie, the first warehouse was opened in September 1971 in Edmonton…