Rona is a Canadian home improvement and construction product retailer. Founded in Montreal, Quebec in 1939, Rona was called Les Marchands en Quincaillerie (The Merchants of Hardware) until 1960. Rona is now a banner of Lowe’s Canada, and has over 400 stores across the country. These stores are a mix of company-owned locations and franchisees.
Rona headquarters are based in Boucherville, Quebec and head office is located at:
220 Chemin du Tremblay
Rona Product Range
Rona stores have products for all of your home improvement needs. You can find items including:
- Building supplies
- Decoration and Furniture
- Farm Supplies
Through Rona, you can also hire installation services to install the products you purchase. You can also hire contractors through the store to help with home improvement and renovation projects. If you want to learn how to do the work yourself, Rona’s website www.rona.ca has a Workshop section full of blogs and resources.
Rona Private Labels
Rona has a number of private label brands that they offer, including:
- Rona (Collection, Eco, X-pert) – home supplies, tools, and fixtures
- Vitalium – gardening and landscaping
- Uberhaus (Design, Select, Pro) – indoor and outdoor decor and fixtures
- Haussmann (X-pert) – tools, storage, and renovation supplies
- Facto – home improvement fixtures
- Pro-pulse - tools
Shopping at Rona
Rona has multiple store formats in addition to the flagship Rona locations. They also have the big-box format called Rona Home & Garden (Rona L’Entrepôt for Quebec locations), Réno-Dépôt, and smaller locations called Rona Cashway and Dick’s Lumber.
In addition to shopping in stores, customers can shop online at Rona’s website. They offer parcel shipping, in-store pickup, and large item delivery for a small charge.
Rona releases a weekly discount flyer for deals, and also offers clearance items, weekly deals, and coupons online.
Customers can also browse deals on the Rona Inc. mobile app, which can be downloaded from Google Play and the App Store.
Rona on Kupino.ca
Kupino.ca provides regularly updated info on flyers, sales and special offers for Rona stores across the whole Canada.
In current leaflet, you can find these products at reduced prices
- String lights $69.99
- ALLEN + ROTH Brokking Outdoor Sectional - Grey $799.00
- Ceramic Planter Blue $26.99
- ALLEN + ROTH Set of 2 Tables or Plant Stands - Metal and Wood $69.99
- Allen + Roth Ikat Outdoor Cushion with Tassel - 18-in x 18-in - Red and White $24.99
- Allen + Roth Maitland Coffee Table - Wicker and Steel - 45.87-in x 45.87-in - Brown $499.00
- ALLEN + ROTH Plant Stand with Pot - 11-in x 14-in - Wood - Black and White $44.99
- ALLEN + ROTH Offset Umbrella - 10-ft x 12-ft - Black $699.00
- STYLE SELECTIONS Market Umbrella - 9' - Aluminum/Fabric - Grey $99.99
Overview of current, future, and past flyers from RONA. Browse the current RONA flyer to save money. Discounts are valid from Thu. Apr. 15, 2021 until Wed. Apr. 21, 2021. Kupino.ca reviews and updates special offers from retailers around Canada for you every day. To view items on sale in the current RONA flyer, go to the Promotions tab in the flyer. Have you not picked anything from the current RONA flyer? In the category Home and Garden we have another 15 flyers from 17 retailers, e.g. current Lowe's flyer, current RONA flyer, current Tupperware flyer. You save time and money by browsing online at Kupino.ca and shopping for sale items at RONA.
# RONA circulaire, RONA patio furniture, RONA bathroom, RONA lighting, RONA online
Toys R Us is a children’s toy, clothing, video game, and baby product retailer that was founded in Washington, D.C. in 1948. After much success in…
The first official Canadian Tire store opened in 1922 and since then, over 500 locations have opened across Canada. The first attempts at an online…
Co-op is a wholesaler, manufacturer, marketing and administrative co-operative that own and operate a number of retail stores. You can find food…
Princess Auto is a retail chain in Canada that was founded in 1933 in Winnipeg, Manitoba as Princess Auto Wrecking. The company was purchased by…